According to Mr. Duong Tat Thang - Director of the Department of Livestock Production at the press conference to kick off the exhibition LDEX VIETNAM 2022 on June 30, 2022, “The livestock industry is and will have to change to adapt and develop. development in new contexts and new challenges, such as globalization of markets, climate change, dangerous infectious diseases, and the 4.0 scientific and technological revolution. With the desire to build a meeting place to trade and update the best techniques for the livestock industry in Vietnam, besides displaying, introducing new products and technologies, the Organizing Committee always focuses on developing the program. Specialized seminars at the exhibition.
Large seminars at ILDEX VIETNAM 2022 hosted by leading organizations and experts in the livestock industry:
- Workshop of the Department of Livestock Production – Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam
- Conference of the National Center for Agricultural Extension (National Center for Agriculture Extension) and Humane Society International (HSI) on “Animal welfare – Trends, opportunities and solutions for the livestock industry in Vietnam”< /strong>
- Dr. Ha Thuy Hanh – Deputy Director of the National Center for Agriculture and Rural Development: Strategy of Vietnam's livestock industry in the context of international animal welfare law- Towards the export market; Biosecurity is a key topic of the livestock industry.
- Dr. Caroline Maciel – Senior Policy Advisor International Trade Law, World Federation for Animals: Animal Welfare Law and Policy in EU, UK and Vietnam Free Trade Agreements; Campaign to End the Cage Age;
- Dr. Sara Shields – Scientific Director, Farm Animal Welfare, Humane Society International: Animal Welfare: Basic Science in Layers and Sows; Update on New Regulations of the World Organization for Animal Health (WOAH)
- Mr. Oscar Toledano – Business Development Manager Rotecna S.A., SKIOLD Group and Ms. Cao Vu Hoang Chau – Regional Sales Manager, SKIOLD Group: Farm design following the trend of sustainable development and dynamic welfare object; Sharing practical experience of implementation in Europe and feasibility in Vietnam
- Workshop of Vietnam Large Cattle Breeding Association (VINARUHA) with the theme: “Developing high quality and productive beef and goat production in Vietnam” li>
- Deputy of the Department of Livestock Production: Current status of beef production in our country and future orientation.
- Dr. Pham Van Quyen – Director of the Center for Research and Transfer of Large Cattle Technical Equipment, Institute of Livestock Production: Achievements in research and breeding of high-yield, high-quality beef cattle in Vietnam
- Mr. Bui Dai Phong – General Director of Hanoi Cattle Breeding Joint Stock Company: Experiences and lessons learned from the development of BBB hybrid cattle in Hanoi and surrounding provinces.
- Mr. Dao Van Hung – Deputy Director of Binh Dinh Department of Agriculture and Rural Development: Current status of beef cattle breeding development and orientation of beef cattle raising in the coming time in Binh Dinh province.
- Mrs. Dinh Thi Phuong Khanh – Deputy Director of Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Long An province: Current status of beef cattle production development and orientation of beef cattle raising in the future of Long An province.
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Le Thi Thuy – Director, Vietnam Institute of Livestock Science and Technology, Vietnam Livestock Association: Situation and solutions to develop goat and sheep farming in Vietnam.
- Mrs. To Tue Lang – Chairman and CEO of APDC: Result of transferring high yielding beef and goat breeds, sperm and embryos from the US to Vietnam.
- Conference of the Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine – University of Agriculture and Forestry, Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City with the topic "Solutions for the livestock industry during the crisis in the price of feed ingredients"
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Duong Duy Dong – Former Dean of Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine, Former Vice Rector of Nong Lam University, Ho Chi Minh City: Some solutions to the scarcity of raw materials for animal feed production
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Quang Thieu – Vice Dean of Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine: Mycotoxins and solutions for diagnosis and control
- Dr. Bui Thi Tra Mi - Lecturer of the Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine: Heat tolerant genes and research orientation on applying heat tolerant genes in livestock selection
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vo Thi Tra An – Lecturer of the Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine: Researching herbs to protect animal health
- Dr. Nguyen Kien Cuong – Vice Dean of Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine: New applied studies in improving fertility in cows
- Assoc.Prof.Dr. Do Tien Duy – Deputy Head of Scientific Research Management Department: African Swine Fever: Innovating Biosafety Practices in a New Era
- Conference of exhibitors
- AVIAGEN ASIA PACIFIC LTD: Catalog for maintaining the quality of life of herd fertility”
- BEHN MEYER VIET NAM CO., LTD: Creamino – enables healthy growth through flexible cuts in feed costs, Biosecurty Total Solution
- COOPERL: Heredity; Health and Hygiene
- EVONIK: Digital solution and “big data” in feed ingredients management, Potential energy saving effect of Guanidinoacetic acid in broiler diets”
- FAVA-VVA SEMINAR: An update on the current situation of Antibiotic Management (AMS) and challenges in developing Antibiotic Guidelines in Vietnam
- HOA LAM IMPORT AND DISTRIBUTION CO., LTD: Effective Application of Substitute Ingredients and Profitability in Vietnam Feed Industry
- HUALI: Sow Reproduction – Key Issues
- JEFO NUTRITION INC.: Innovative measures to solve the raw material crisis and optimize livestock productivity
- KEMIN INDUSTRIES (ASIA) PTE. LTD: MEFLUVAC™ H5 Plus 8 – Vaccine to protect against recent HPAI threats (H5N1, H5N6, H5N8…)
- PATENT CO.: Gut health to enrich the farm
- PROGRESSUS AGRISCHOOLS: Enhancing marine fish production in Vietnam, Pond Race System: the future of Vietnam's aquaculture industry.
- REP BIOTECH: Application of bioengineering technology in disease control, Advanced antibiotic technology, not using antibiotics”
- SCHOTHORST FEED RESEARCH (SFR): Alternative protein sources for poultry and swine diets – European experience
- SKOV A/S: Ventilation system for broilers
Register for seminars here: https://forms.gle/tUUMXkkqxJYcXRcL7
Register to visit the exhibition here: https://ildex.com.vn/en/register -to-visit/
LDEX Vietnam 2022 – The 8th International Exhibition and Conference in Vietnam specialized in animal husbandry, veterinary medicine, dairy industry, meat processing and aquaculture. p>
Organizer: Advertising Service One Member LLC & Minh Vi Exhibition (VEAS) and VNU Exhibition Company (Netherlands)
Time: From August 3 to 5, 2022.
Location: Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center SECC, 799 Nguyen Van Linh, District 7, City. Ho Chi Minh
Opening hours: 9am - 5pm, free entry.
Tel: 028.3848.8561 / 0976.461.857